Our fire door credentialsNoberne Doors are members of the BM TRADA Q-Mark fire door manufacture scheme, a third party accredited scheme which audits its member companies both by inspection and audit tests of products. Noberne have also successfully tested many of our designs to the European Standard BS EN 1634 Part 1 which is agreed by experts to be more onerous than the current British Standard.
What makes our fire doors unique?
Most of our fire doors are based on our timber perimeter framed high density flaxboard core construction, a strong and sturdy door without the inherent problems associated with unframed chipboard blanks, very popular among clients for use where doors of better than average strength and durability are required such as hospitals, universities and schools.
- BM TRADA Q-Mark third party certification
- FD30, FD60, FD90 & FD120 options
- 38mm FD30
- 46mm FD60
- FD30 X-Ray
- FD30 & FD60 Yeoman Shield PVC clad option
- Perimeter framed core
- Available as singles and pairs including vision panels
- Bespoke sizes and finishes
- Veneer pairs bookmatched as standard
- Antibacterial lacquer as standard
- FSC® Chain of Custody certification if required
- Supply and manufacture from one source