Our External door credentials
Noberne Series K doorsets have successfully undergone initial type testing for both singles and pairs in accordance with EN 1435 -1:2010 which covers air permeability, watertightness, resistance to wind load and impact resistance.
These are capable of 1.27w/m²k u-value and have full ½ hour BS EN 1634 part 1 fire test evidence
What makes our External doors unique?
The Series K doorset consist of a specialist thermal rated core door hung in a hardwood rebated frame and is supplied with weather seals, drips and weatherboards. The doors are faced with external quality ply and hardwood lipped all round, all surfaces including door edges and backs of frames are primed. Available as singles and pairs with or without vision panels. Capable of 1.27w/m²k u-value. 30 minute fire test evidence.
- Capable of 1.27w/m²k u-value
- BM TRADA third party certification for FD30
- Other options are available if FD60 is required
- Bespoke sizes
- Available as singles and pairs including vision panels
- Supply and manufatcure from one source